Share the Code. Hit the Road.
Enterprise - Sir Rosevelt - Cirque du Soleil
These FAQ’s are intended to answer questions you might have about the Share the Code. Hit the Road. event (the “Event”) described in these FAQ’s. The Event is also subject to the terms and conditions located at 1stBank Center - 11450 Broomfield Lane Broomfield, CO 80021. Please read the terms and conditions in addition to these FAQ’s to understand your rights and obligations in connection with the Event.
ABOUT THE EVENT:
What is the Share the Code. Hit the Road. event?
Enterprise and Sir Rosevelt are putting on an epic, one-night-only show, featuring Cirque du Soleil, that is driven by “paying it forward.” It all starts with 10 fans who each get a unique ticket code and it grows from there, as each of the 10 fans share their code with three people they think deserve to be celebrated – and so on, until all codes are redeemed. The concert will be amazing. But the journey there will be even better.
WHO’S INVOLVED ( the “Sponsors”):
The Enterprise brand – which comprises Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Enterprise CarShare, Enterprise Truck Rental, Enterprise Car Sales, the Exotic Car Collection by Enterprise, Zimride by Enterprise and RideShare by Enterprise – offers customers a total transportation solution. Its flagship brand, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, was founded in 1957 and is known for an extensive network of convenient locations, affordable rates and outstanding customer service. Enterprise Rent-A-Car was ranked on BusinessWeek magazine’s annual list of “Customer Service Champs” for four years in a row. Enterprise operates not only as a key provider for insurance replacement, weekend getaways and special occasions, but also as a local transportation alternative. With more than 5,800 fully staffed airport and neighborhood offices located within 15 miles of 90 percent of the U.S. population, Enterprise can meet whatever transportation need customers may have – renting, buying or sharing.
Sir Rosevelt -
Sir Rosevelt is the southern pop group comprised of Zac Brown, Niko Moon and Ben Simonetti. Formed in 2015 the band pulls inspiration from the full-throttle dynamics of electronic and the elasticity of the pop genre. Both Brown and Moon have been collaborating and writing together for years, bringing Simonetti into the fold in 2015, rounding out the style and musical skill that became Sir Rosevelt. In 2016, the band released their first single, Sunday Finest, off their debut album. In 2017 Sir Rosevelt released their debut album by the same name, a new single, Something ‘Bout You, and made appearances in London, the Byron Bay Bluesfest in Byron Bay, Australia and their first North American performance in Las Vegas.
Cirque du Soleil -
Originally composed of 20 street performers in 1984, Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group completely reinvented circus arts and went on to become a world leader in live entertainment. Established in Montreal, the Canadian organization has brought wonder and delight to over 190 million spectators with productions presented in close to 450 cities in 60 countries. Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group currently has over 4,000 employees, including 1,400 artists, from nearly 50 countries.
In Las Vegas, Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group presents eight permanent resident shows. Within that, six are branded Cirque du Soleil, one features Criss Angel in MINDFREAK LIVE! and one is Blue Man Group. These productions include Mystère at Treasure Island, “O” at Bellagio Resort & Casino, Michael Jackson ONE at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Zumanity at New York-New York Hotel & Casino, KÀ at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, The Beatles™ LOVE™ at The Mirage Hotel & Casino and MINDFREAK® LIVE! at Luxor Hotel and Casino.
Are tickets free?
Yes, tickets are free*.
*Note: travel is not included. See travel section below for more details.
How do I get tickets to this Event?
Fans will not be able to purchase tickets to this one-of-a-kind show. The only way in is to have a code shared with you.
Who Can Participate?
Only legal residents of the fifty (50) United States plus the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older are eligible to receive tickets and codes. US territories (Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, etc.) are not eligible.
How does the code sharing process work?
Codes = tickets
- Sir Rosevelt will kick-off the campaign by sharing unique codes with 10 lucky fans.
- Those fans will receive three codes to then share with people they want to “pick up” and bring on this journey with them.
- Each fan who receives a code will also receive three additional codes to share until all 5000 codes are distributed.
- As codes are being shared, fans will be able to track progress of the codes via sharethecode.us.
- Enterprise and Sir Rosevelt are celebrating the people who serve others through acts of kindness big and small. This method of code-sharing aligns nicely with Enterprise’s model of “picking people up” throughout this journey of life. Thanks to Enterprise, people all over will be able to pick up the people who mean the most to them and bring them to this one-night-only, special event.
- Sir Rosevelt is embarking on a new musical journey and it begins on August 7 in a room full of fans who have made a special journey to get there.
- The best / easiest way to view the code-sharing way of ticketing is thinking of it as paying it forward.
Is there an age restriction?
Yes, you must be 21 years of age or older to attend.
How will I get my physical tickets?
Tickets will be emailed 48 hours in advance.
Can I transfer my tickets if I’m unable to attend?
No. If you cannot attend, please notify us so we can cancel your tickets and issue them to another fan.
Is there assigned seating or how will I know where to sit?
There is no assigned seating. First come, first served upon entry. You will not be allowed to gather or get in line to attend until 5:00 PM MT. Doors open at 6:00 PM MT.
How many tickets can I get?
There is a limit of one (1) ticket plus three (3) codes per person. You must share the codes provided to you with three (3) other individuals in your life who are deserving, and the codes do not represent additional tickets for your use.
I didn’t get tickets to the Event.
Unfortunately, you need tickets secured through sharethecode.us and meet the age requirement in order to attend the Event.
Resale of Tickets; Promotions
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the individual who receives a confirmation email with his or her name on it.
- Please be aware that the authenticity of tickets obtained through any other source cannot be guaranteed. Counterfeit and other invalid tickets will not be honored.
- This Event is a special event and no exchanges can be offered.
Where is the location of the concert?
1stBank Center - 11450 Broomfield Lane Broomfield, CO 80021
What day is the Event?
The Event is Tuesday August 7, 2018.
What time is the Event?
The Event starts at 7:00 PM MT.
What time do doors open?
Doors will open one hour prior to Event start time, 6:00 PM MT.
What if I need an ADA assistance?
If you are in a wheelchair, require the use of a walker, or have knee, leg, feet, heart, breathing, or any other conditions that will not allow for over exertion and you receive a ticket confirmation and need details on ADA accessibility, please contact the venue at 303-410-0700.
What do I need to get into the show?
You will need to present your ticket and a valid government issued photo ID prior to entering the Event. Tickets can be presented printed or digitally. Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the individual who receives a confirmation email with his or her name on it.
Is parking free?
Parking is free at 1stBank Center.
Where do I park?
1stBank Center has 3,000 parking spaces located on its grounds. Parking lots normally open 2 hours prior to doors.
Additional venue parking information can be found HERE.
Is there food available?
Yes, venue concessions will be open during the Event.
Can I use my phone/camera to take pictures/video during the Event?
Yes. Photos are okay. No flash photography. No professional cameras with detachable or telephoto lenses.
Are there things we cannot bring?
The following is a list of items that are not allowed in the venue:
- Alcohol or illegal drugs
- Outside food or drinks
- Radios, video games, laser pointers, or musical instruments
- Cigarettes, cigars or chewing tobacco. This venue is a tobacco free environment.
- Hard case containers
- Pucks, balls, or other missile-like objects
- Air horns / whistles
- Animals (except service animals)
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Large backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, equipment bags, etc.
- Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, ice skates, etc.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- LED Flashing / Glow Gloves
- Selfie Sticks
- GoPro Cameras
Do I get a special discount for renting an Enterprise vehicle?
Yes, check your ticket confirmation email to see your offer code.
Is there a hotel nearby?
Please visit the venues extras page for their official hotels.