These FAQ’s are intended to answer questions you might have about the Share the Code. Hit the Road. event (the “Event”) described in these FAQ’s. The Event is also subject to the terms and conditions located at Pappy & Harriet’s - 53688 Pioneertown Rd., Pioneertown, CA 92268. Please read the Terms and Conditions in addition to these FAQ’s to understand your rights and obligations in connection with the Event.
ABOUT THE EVENT:
- What is the Share the Code. Hit the Road. event? Enterprise and OneRepublic are putting on an epic, one-night-only show that is driven by “paying it forward.” Select charity volunteers that do good for their communities are being rewarded with first access to this special event via a unique ticket code. It grows from there, as each of those people share codes with three people they think deserve to be celebrated – and so on, until all codes are redeemed. The concert will be amazing. But the journey there will be even better.
WHO’S INVOLVED ( the “Sponsors”):
- Enterprise: The Enterprise brand – which comprises Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Enterprise CarShare, Enterprise Truck Rental, Enterprise Car Sales, the Exotic Car Collection by Enterprise, Zimride by Enterprise and RideShare by Enterprise – offers customers a total transportation solution. Its flagship brand, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, was founded in 1957 and is known for an extensive network of convenient locations, affordable rates and outstanding customer service. Enterprise Rent-A-Car was ranked on BusinessWeek magazine’s annual list of “Customer Service Champs” for four years in a row. Enterprise operates not only as a key provider for insurance replacement, weekend getaways and special occasions, but also as a local transportation alternative. With more than 5,800 fully staffed airport and neighborhood offices located within 15 miles of 90 percent of the U.S. population, Enterprise can meet whatever transportation need customers may have – renting, buying or sharing.
- OneRepublic: Grammy nominated OneRepublic, is comprised of singer/songwriter and lead vocalist Ryan Tedder, guitarists Zach Filkins and Drew Brown, bassist and cellist Brent Kutzle, and drummer Eddie Fisher. The band released their debut set Dreaming Out Loud in 2007. The Mosley Music Group/Interscope release included the multi-platinum-selling smash single “Apologize,” which shattered digital sales and airplay records worldwide and received a Grammy Award nomination. The band’s sophomore album, 2009’s Waking Up, produced the hit singles “All the Right Moves,” “Secrets” and “Good Life.” The certified-platinum album Native followed in 2013, featuring the No.1 hit and 33 million plus-selling single “Counting Stars,” along with a worldwide tour. OneRepublic released Oh My My, their fourth full-length album in 2016. OneRepublic’s new singles “Wanted” and “Rescue Me” are out now.
- Are tickets free? Yes, tickets are free*. *Note: travel is not included. See the travel section below, as well as the “Experience” section of this website, for more details.
- How do I get tickets to this Event? Fans will not be able to purchase tickets to this one-of-a-kind show. The only way in is to have a code shared with you.
- Who Can Participate? Only legal residents of the fifty (50) United States plus the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older are eligible to receive tickets and codes. US territories (Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, etc.) are not eligible.
- How does the code sharing process work? Codes = tickets. Enterprise and OneRepublic will kick-off the campaign by sharing unique codes with select charity volunteers. Those people will receive three codes to then share with people they want to “pick up” and bring on this journey with them. Each person who receives a code will also receive three additional codes to share until all codes are distributed. As codes are being shared, fans will be able to track progress of the codes via sharethecode.us. Enterprise and OneRepublic are celebrating the people who serve others through acts of kindness big and small. This method of code-sharing aligns nicely with Enterprise’s model of “picking people up” throughout this journey of life. Thanks to Enterprise, people all over will be able to pick up the people who mean the most to them and bring them to this one-night-only, special event. OneRepublic is embarking on a new musical journey with their new record and it begins on November 15th, in a room full of fans who have made a special journey to get there. The best and easiest way to view the code-sharing way of ticketing is thinking of it as paying it forward. Feel free to register your interest in attending the event here [link].
- Is there an age restriction? Yes, you must be 21 years of age or older to attend.
- How will I get my tickets? Tickets will be emailed by 12:00pm PT on November 14, 2019.
- Can I transfer my tickets if I’m unable to attend? No. If you cannot attend, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can cancel your tickets and issue them to another fan.
- Is there assigned seating? There is no assigned seating; this venue is general admission standing. First come, first served upon entry.
- How many tickets can I get? There is a limit of one (1) ticket per person. Each person will be given three (3) codes to share with other fans. You must share the codes provided to you with three (3) other individuals in your life who are deserving. The three (3) additional codes do not represent additional tickets for your personal use.
- I didn’t get tickets to the Event. Can I still attend? Unfortunately, you need tickets secured through sharethecode.us and meet the age requirement in order to attend the Event.
RESALE OF TICKETS:
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the individual who receives a confirmation email with his or her name on it.
- Please be aware that the authenticity of tickets obtained through any other source cannot be guaranteed. Counterfeit and other invalid tickets will not be honored.
- This Event is a special event and no exchanges can be offered.
- Where is the location of the concert? Pappy & Harriet’s at 53688 Pioneertown Rd., Pioneertown, CA 92268. Pioneertown is located in Joshua Tree, which is ~125 miles outside of Los Angeles and ~30 miles from Palm Springs.
- What day is the Event? The Event is on Friday, November 15th, 2019.
- What time is the Event? The Event starts at 7:00pm PT.
- What time do doors open? Doors will open two hours prior to Event start time, 5:00pm PT.
- What if I need an ADA assistance? If you are in a wheelchair, require the use of a walker, or have knee, leg, feet, heart, breathing, or any other conditions that will not allow for over exertion and you receive a ticket confirmation and need details on ADA accessibility, please contact email@example.com
- What do I need to get into the show? You will need to present your ticket and a valid government issued photo ID prior to entering the Event. Tickets can be presented printed or digitally. Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the individual who receives a confirmation email with his or her name on it.
- Is parking free? Yes, parking onsite at the venue is free.
- Where do I park? Approximately 100 feet passed Pappy and Harriet’s, there is a parking lot on the right. You will see our PARKING sign and PARKING attendants. Please do not park on Pioneertown Road.
- Is there food available? Yes, the venue has a menu you can find here.
- Can I use my phone/camera to take pictures/video during the Event? Yes. Photos are okay. No flash photography. No professional cameras with detachable or telephoto lenses.
- Are there things we cannot bring? The following is a list of items that are not allowed in the venue: no lawn chairs, no outside food and beverage.
- Will there be a security and back check? Upon entry, all bags will be checked and all guests will be wanded and must show ID to be 21+.
- Is there a hotel nearby? Please visit the “Experience” page on this website, which you can find here.
- Terms and Conditions can be found here.